Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Introduce yourself. Who is from where?

Smile 

Most forums I meander have a "say hello" section for new members.

I signed up for a Kubla license a week or so ago and since I am now 'the new guy', thought it best to say hello.

Perhaps also find people in my area who use Kubla.....

I am from South Africa and now live in Perth, Australia.
Use to draw pretty houses for a living, then moved countries and did earthwork estimation for a couple of years. Now have a small metal fabrication business and again do earthwork estimation on the side after hours.

G'day mates

Hi Bushman, welcome to the Kubla forum!!

I am Anna, a Surveying Engineer from Greece. I currently work at Kubla on the Support Desk. I also love Cartography and I am very much into IT software and applications that are related to it Smile
There are people from South Africa and Australia that use Kubla software, we will all be chatting at the forum eventually!

Cheers

Hi Anna

Cool banannas. I have only once met people from Greece via the flight from South Africa to Athens then Schiphol. All I rember is "κυρίες και κύριοι"

he he

(08-05-2019, 10:29 AM)Bushman Wrote: Most forums I meander have a "say hello" section for new members.

I signed up for a Kubla license a week or so ago and since I am now 'the new guy', thought it best to say hello.

Perhaps also find people in my area who use Kubla.....

I am from South Africa and now live in Perth, Australia.
Use to draw pretty houses for a living, then moved countries and did earthwork estimation for a couple of years. Now have a small metal fabrication business and again do earthwork estimation on the side after hours.

G'day mates

Hi Bushman

I chatted to you over the phone the other day about your project.

Metal fabrication and earthworks estimation, now that is a unusual mix of expertise.  When you say drew pretty houses, where you creating site plans (design work) or was it more artistic drawing. Sounds interesting either way, I've seen some of the site plans for private homes that need earthworks estimation and they look like works of art in themselves.  One seemed to be done in pen and watercolour.  Amazing.  

Anyway welcome to the community.  Keep the questions coming.  It's good to answer on the forums as other people can see the knowledge.

We have done quite a few new vids recently you can check them out here : https://www.kublasoftware.com/videos/kub...ed/2019-2/

Cheers

Ted

(This post was last modified: 07-31-2020, 07:01 AM by TomasJerry.)

Hello! I'm new here! Glad to b here in good community!!!!

(07-30-2020, 12:11 PM)TomasJerry Wrote: Hello! I'm new here! Glad to b here in good community!

Welcome to the Kubla Cubed community Tomas.  Let us know if you have any questions or feedback about the software.

Hello, This Jefferson From NY, USA. I m very glad to join in this community forum site. I likes to know many more information and communicate with the forum users from several countries.

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2024, 08:54 AM by Dave.)

(02-20-2024, 09:10 AM)jefferson Wrote: Hello, This Jefferson From NY, USA. I m very glad to join in this community forum site. I likes to know many more information and communicate with the forum users from several countries.

Hi Jefferson,

Welcome to the Kubla community forums.

I'm Dave, from across the Pond in the UK (England), working for Kubla, developing the Cubed software application, adding useful features for our users for their construction projects all around the world. So please let us know if you have any questions or feedback about the application.
<p><br></p>

(02-20-2024, 09:10 AM)jefferson Wrote: Hello, This Jefferson From NY, USA. I m very glad to join in this community forum site. I likes to know many more information and communicate with the forum users from several countries.
Hi Jefferson, welcome to the forum.