Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Mouse Pointer

Big Grin 

Good afternoon All,

I was wondering if it would be possible to change the mouse pointer in existing and takeoff to a cross instead of a 'blob?'

Only cosmetic, but would feel as if your being a little more accurate.

Cheers

Tim [Image: biggrin.png]

Wink 

(06-22-2017, 03:46 PM)TimO Wrote: Good afternoon All,

I was wondering if it would be possible to change the mouse pointer in existing and takeoff to a cross instead of a 'blob?'

Only cosmetic, but would feel as if your being a little more accurate.

Cheers

Tim [Image: biggrin.png]

Hi Tim

I will bring up this point in the next board meeting. :-)  I quite like the pen, it harks back to the days of digitizers.  It does look different on different versions of windows though, maybe on your version it is quite 'Blobby' but in Windows 7 which it was originally designed on I think it was originally more precise looking.

The problem with the cross hair is it looks funny with the spot levels as they are crosses already so you end up with two crosses on top of each other.

I do have a solution for you though if you follow this article https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000880.htm it talks about how to change mouse pointers.  The one in the take-off form is called 'Handwriting'.  Click 'Browse' to change it the cross hair one (ICross.cur).  Select that one and you will find the take-off form switches to a cross hair.

If you want to be really advanced you can download your own cursors from the internet and use the most appropriate.  This one is my favourite : Cursors   

Wink

-Ted  

P.S Kubla Cubed 2017 should be released in the next few days then the SMM7,  NRM , MMHW & CESMM  stuff is the next block of work we are doing after that I think which will be useful to you surveyors.

Brilliant that Ted,

I can see why it's your favourite  [Image: biggrin.png]

Really looking forward KC 2017 with the integrated 3D visuals and with work being started on Standard method quantity reports, exiting times ahead  [Image: smile.png]

Just spotted in my calendar, my subscriptions are due [Image: sad.png], well that twelve months has flown by and thanks to you and the team it's been a very pleasurable one  [Image: thumbsup.png]

Cheers

Tim

(06-22-2017, 08:17 PM)TimO Wrote: Brilliant that Ted,

Really looking forward KC 2017 with the integrated 3D visuals and with work being started on Standard method quantity reports, exiting times ahead  [Image: smile.png]

Just spotted in my calendar, my subscriptions are due [Image: sad.png], well that twelve months has flown by and thanks to you and the team it's been a very pleasurable one  [Image: thumbsup.png]

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim 

Bit late on this but in one of the previous update we updated the cursor. It is now a cross hair by default so you don't need to change the windows settings.

Cheers

Ted

(09-08-2017, 03:18 PM)Ted Woods Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 08:17 PM)TimO Wrote: Brilliant that Ted,

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim 

Bit late on this but in one of the previous update we updated the cursor. It is now a cross hair by default so you don't need to change the windows settings.

Cheers

Ted

Thanks Ted,

Already up and running with the latest update and can I say it's fantastic. Already completed a couple of very interesting projects which took hours to complete instead of days the old way.

Cheers

Tim

If you are facing issues Mouse Pointer Disappears on Windows 10 Chrome? This is a very odd issue and you can solve urself this problem by reboot your system or checking pending updates also. Try upgrading or reinstalling the drivers and see if the problem is still present. You need to guide to solve this issue.
Visit: https://www.waybinary.com/mouse-pointer-...-10-chrome