Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Automatic Outline tool

Good morning All,

I will be the first to admit, that when I saw the Automatic Outline tool in KC 4.4 I couldn't  think of any actual benefit to me or any projects I've worked on.

I was wrong, very wrong! Having watched the YouTube tutorial, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiTVcWfJI3E it became obvious that this was an invaluable tool.

Having just completed a project, this morning, using the tool i'd like to make the following comments for other users.

Firstly, in the existing GL screen, you must add your contours and/or points before using the outline tool, after that its done, brilliant!

Thank you to the team at Kubla Cubed for making cut and fill a pleasure instead of a chore.

P.S. If you would like to produce something to speed up drainage take-off, i'm all ears - only joking  [Image: smile.png]

Cheers

Tim [Image: thumbsup.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2017, 10:29 AM by Ted Woods. Edit Reason: Changed font colour to white. )

Hi Tim,

We were really pleased to hear that you've found our automated outline tool useful and appreciate that you took the time to post your comments. We are always up for a new challenge and would be interested to know more about your requirements for drainage take-off. If you are able to send me an example of a drainage element that you need to take off, I will pass it on to our developers. We are continually improving our software and this is largely lead by the suggestions and requests of our users.

I hope to hear from you again.

Kind regards

Lucy