Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Difficulty Getting Started with Lite

I've downloaded Kubla Cubed 2024 and after several days of experimenting am having no success getting started with my project. The user interface doesn't appear to be the same as those that appear in the manual or videos so I have yet to be able to figure out how to properly import a CAD file survey of the property to get started. There seems to be at least two methods to import and edit them, but have not found which method I should use in my situation. I can import the file, but am not able to select the property boundary to serve as an outline or edit other features. The file contains elevations points (also available in a .csv file), 1' contours, and a TIN, as well as pavement, building and other features.

Are there training videos that are specific to the 2024 version? I believe it to be Lite as it is the free version.

I've had a fair amount of experience with some CAD, drawing and GIS software, so I'm not totally green to this type of software. Just a bit lost and frustrated with this one so far. Have read quite a few glowing reviews so I'm not willing to give up as yet. Hope someone can point me in the proper direction to get myself properly educated.

All the best,

Tom

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Difficulty Getting Started with Lite - by Prairieboy - 07-20-2024, 11:00 PM