Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Hello

(04-23-2018, 03:58 PM)Seaking Wrote: Hello all,

I am a new user to the forum, I have 7-8 years doing takeoffs and modeling using Trimble Business center, Terramodel and old paydirt. Just changed jobs to a company with no takeoff software and discovered Kubla last week. Kubla has sure made my new job a little more bearable as I settle in. We used a service than my employer has been using for volumes on one job to compare numbers and on the second job he did not send out for the volumes, I have done them on the trial.

Hello Ted, just mentioning how helpful you have been making the couple of calls to talk with me about Cubed. I look forward to the improvements and chiming in on things I see that could help or what I remember that worked great with "the other stuff"

Seaking

(C King)
(Chester King)

Hi Chester,

Welcome to the forum!

I'm really glad to hear that you're getting on well with Kubla Cubed.  Remember to let us know if you have any difficulties getting started.  We're always looking for ways to make it easier for new users, and feedback is really helpful with this.  Especially interesting as you have so much experience with other software, as each software approaches things in a slightly different way.

Cheers,

Leo

Messages In This Thread
Hello - by TimO - 01-17-2017, 12:12 AM
RE: Hello - by Lucy Hocking - 01-17-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: Hello - by TimO - 01-21-2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Hello - by Ted Woods - 04-03-2017, 11:42 AM
RE: Hello - by TimO - 04-03-2017, 01:22 PM
RE: Hello - by Seaking - 04-23-2018, 03:58 PM