Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Feature request - Phase manager

Would it be possible (or is it possible) to introduce something like a phase manager?

I have a project which consists of multiple standalone constructions, but each construction requires multiple phases of excavation.

Initially, I prepared each project phase on its own (with excavations required for construction and afterwards a "Fill phase" to finish off the project and another separate phase for the final landscaping phase. Now I get asked to shift my phasing around to have the most excavated phase of each construction zone combined, so I have to shift a lot of phases around.

My main issue is that with the amount of phases I have created the ribbon at the bottom, barely shows half of all my phases and moving 1 phase easily takes +15 seconds to move because Kubla immediately recalculates after each change. Having a "phase manager" where I could have a separate screen pop up with all my phases to shift around would be great. Especially if it wouldn't immediately start recalculating until I press confirm.

Messages In This Thread
Feature request - Phase manager - by J.Hugelier - 05-08-2023, 08:37 AM