Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

KC 2024 Release date

Smile 

Good afternoon All,
I was wondering if there is an actual release date for KC 2024 ?
Cheers
Tim [Image: smile.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2024, 06:43 PM by Ted Woods.)

(04-29-2024, 11:18 AM)TimO Wrote: Good afternoon All,
I was wondering if there is an actual release date for KC 2024 ?
Cheers
Tim [Image: smile.png]

Hi Tim

Kubla Cubed 2024 is actually available now.  We are due to start sending upgrade offers to perpetual users this week.  We will be sending a newsletter about the launch shortly after that. 

So, if you don't receive an offer to upgrade by the end of the week, let me know. 

If you missed the Webinar you can see the video we uploaded to YouTube here : What's new in Kubla Cubed 2024

Cheers Ted

We have not received an email and are a perpetual user.

Any chance there's a response to the message above?

(05-20-2024, 10:59 PM)Construct-inc Wrote: Any chance there's a response to the message above?

Sorry for the delay, we are just working on sending out the offers now.  All perpetual license holders should be sent an offer by the end of the month.  If you want to upgrade before that just e-mail our sales mailbox and we should be able to send you one personally.

In case you missed it, emails were sent to all Perpetual users on 11 June 2024. If you can't find the email contact our support team and we'll be able to resend it Smile

In addition, our What's New In 2024? video is available. Follow this link to see the new features in action: https://www.kublasoftware.com/video-what...ubed-2024/
<p><br></p>