Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Tabs

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2018, 04:42 PM by KevinD.)

Feature Request:

I'm working on a complicated ground works project in the sense that the overall scheme (on a large site) is made up of a number of sub-projects. In order to make sense of the work, particularly for payment purposes I've created a lot of tabs. Having to click on a tab to reveal the "move left" and "move right" option is a right royal pain...particularly when you can only move it one step at a time. I'd like to request drag and drop functionality aka Excel. Also the ability to be able to copy a tab would be very useful.

Thanks

Kevin

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2018, 12:36 PM by Seaking.)

(06-09-2018, 04:32 PM)KevinD Wrote: Feature Request:

I'm working on a complicated ground works project in the sense that the overall scheme (on a large site) is made up of a number of sub-projects. In order to make sense of the work, particularly for payment purposes I've created a lot of tabs. Having to click on a tab to reveal the "move left" and "move right" option is a right royal pain...particularly when you can only move it one step at a time. I'd like to request drag and drop functionality aka Excel. Also the ability to be able to copy a tab would be very useful.

Thanks

Kevin

Hey Kevin,

I think the copy idea is a good one, I had thought about needing to copy one to avoid retracing some areas after I decided to switch phases with a dirt moving operation.'

Chester

(06-09-2018, 04:32 PM)KevinD Wrote: Feature Request:

Thanks

Kevin

Hey Kevin,

I think the copy idea is a good one, I had thought about needing to copy one to avoid retracing some areas after I decided to switch phases with a dirt moving operation.'

Chester

Good afternoon all,

There is a way around coping tabs as follows:

Create new tab, i.e. Proposed 2
Return to Proposed 1, highlight the Surface, Platform, Path etc you want to copy
Press ctrl+C, return to Proposed 2 tab and press ctrl+V

If you do this with all items you wish to copy, you will have an exact copy of the original tab.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Tim

Tim,

I'll have to check that out! 

Thanks.
Chester,

Smile 

Hi All

We have just been doing the final lock down of features we are going to be launching in Kubla Cubed 2018 (to be launched during UK Construction Week Oct 9th-11th 2018).  Due to this post we are going to include 'drag and drop' functionality on the phase tab to avoid the awkward dragging as we know it can be a pain. Two of the most recent posts on the forums have been entitled "Tabs" Big Grin .

So watch this space....