Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Failed to Generate Calculation Mesh

Hi,

I have had success with the program and on a current file I am working on I am getting an error of Failed to generate calculation mesh. At this current time I only have three layers and the third layer only has feature elevations with the outline. It appears it is the outline that is causing the issue, but I have not been able to figure out the correction. It shows the orange box in a specific area, but none of the modifications I have made helped with the process of clearing the error.

(02-12-2021, 05:01 PM)chrisaguilar Wrote: Hi,

I have had success with the program and on a current file I am working on I am getting an error of Failed to generate calculation mesh. At this current time I only have three layers and the third layer only has feature elevations with the outline. It appears it is the outline that is causing the issue, but I have not been able to figure out the correction. It shows the orange box in a specific area, but none of the modifications I have made helped with the process of clearing the error.

Hi Chris

Sometimes this can be a result of extreme elevations, for instance if you had a surface at 100m to 120m and by accident you typed in a valued of 1200m then this can sometimes occur.   I would check for any outlier levels just in case.

If you can't find any I think the best thing is to send it to the support desk, you can find the e-mail address here : https://www.kublasoftware.com/contact-us/

S
end an e-mail and include the Kubla Cubed project file (.kcp) as an attachment. We can usually find the cause pretty quickly and send you back a solution the same day.