Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Changing multiple platform offsets

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2021, 08:23 AM by Cut and Phil.)

Is it possible to change multiple platform offsets (and other similar settings) at once rather than having to click and change each one individually?

I'm doing my first project in Kubla Cubed and it's a residential scheme of approximately 200 plots.  I've got lots of different platforms at varying levels but I'd like to be able to change all of them at the same time to be sure that I have consistency with all their options.  I was playing about with various settings such as offset, batter, cut/fill mode and to go through and amend/update all of them individually is time consuming.

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2021, 11:20 AM by Kate.)

(05-19-2021, 08:21 AM)Cut and Phil Wrote: Is it possible to change multiple platform offsets (and other similar settings) at once rather than having to click and change each one individually?

I'm doing my first project in Kubla Cubed and it's a residential scheme of approximately 200 plots.  I've got lots of different platforms at varying levels but I'd like to be able to change all of them at the same time to be sure that I have consistency with all their options.  I was playing about with various settings such as offset, batter, cut/fill mode and to go through and amend/update all of them individually is time consuming.

Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to change the offset of multiple 'Platforms' with one click. 

However to achieve this, you can use a single 'Feature Surface' for all the plots that have the same adjustment, and add a 'Fixed Level Outline' (instead of using 'Platform') for each one.  Each 'Fixed Level Outline' can be set to a different level, and work in the same way a 'Platform' does as long as it does not contain any contours, breaks or points. 

Once in a single 'Feature Surface', you can adjust all the properties (offset, mode, side batter) of all the outlines at the same time. 

In summary: 
Add 'Feature Surface' 
Add 'Fixed Level Outlines' for all areas with same construction adjustment
Adjust offset, mode, side batter
<p><br></p>