Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Amount of cut/fill

Hi,
I have created a a cut and fill drawing in Kubla using features extracted from 2 CAD drawings, no issues here; I get the tables with the statistics, volumes etc.
When moving the cursor over the 'proposed' drawing I am told the X and Y coordinated of the cursors position, together with the elevation of the proposed surface. Is is possible for Kubla to tell me the amount of cut/fill as the cursor moves instead of the proposed elevation?
Cheers, Tim

(06-06-2024, 11:09 AM)TimR Wrote: Hi,
I have created a a cut and fill drawing in Kubla using features extracted from 2 CAD drawings, no issues here; I get the tables with the statistics, volumes etc.
When moving the cursor over the 'proposed' drawing I am told the X and Y coordinated of the cursors position, together with the elevation of the proposed surface. Is is possible for Kubla to tell me the amount of cut/fill as the cursor moves instead of the proposed elevation?
Cheers, Tim

Hi Tim,

In the new release of Kubla 2024 7.2 version, there's an option to show cut and fill while navigating with the cursor, you need to enable it from the "Settings" tab and then in "Cursor".

Have a nice day!

Thanks for the help. 
Tim