Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

How can I hide the featured surface?

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2024, 03:10 PM by ropabon.)

I am trying to add a proposed drawing and move it to match the existing drawing location, but I cannot see the pdf drawing because the existing feature surface is on top. How can I hide the surface? Please see the attachment.

Attached Files Image(s)

It sounds like you're encountering a common issue where a site plan isn't visible as expected. One potential cause is that the site plan might be positioned below the "-------- Ground -------" tag in the site plan list order. This placement is intentional and part of the system's design. When a site plan is at the bottom of the stack like this, it will only appear on the 'surround'.

We typically recommend placing elements like satellite imagery at the bottom temporarily, so they don’t clutter the primary view. Try rearranging your site plans so that important ones are above the "Ground" tag, and see if that resolves the issue.

Another trick you can do in this scenario is to 'pop-out' the window, this will switch the site plans into their own window without the topography.  This can make it much easier to align site plans together :

Wow. You were right. That was the problem. I thought that I had to locate the existing ground plan below the Ground Line and the Proposed between the Proposed and Ground Lines.
 (Picture 1)
Now it is working as expected.
 (Picture 2)
And the last pop-up trick also worked pretty well.
 (Picture 3)
Thanks for the help.

Attached Files Image(s)